Monday, January 9, 2012

Cricut!

I am SO excited!  I just ordered the new Ribbons & Rosettes and the Fancy Frames Carts from Amazon. It will be so much fun to create with these!  Cannot wait till they get here!  Sorry for all the gushing, but I got a great deal on these!

Since I will be making rosettes, I am sharing a pre-Cricut rosette design.

The Bride, Groom  and heart flourish were created with the Tie The Knot Cart.  The rosettes were all cut with my trimmer and edge punched by hand.  Edge punches are still a great thing to have (and I do have ALOT of them!), but Imagine how much easier it will be to make things like this with the new cartridge!  BTW - these were hung on the backs of the Bride and Groom's chairs at the rehearsal dinner!  The cardstock is Bazzill in Pool and Strawberry(?) from Scrapbook Dreams.  The ribbons are from Michaels.

Hurry up, UPS guy! 
I am inspired! 
Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment