Sunday, January 8, 2012

Valentine's Day

Hey Bloggers!   Since Valentine's Day is coming up, I am sharing some cards.  The first one started out as a Personal Shopper kit card from Paper Wishes


  I somehow messed up the card, but was pretty happy with the result, anyway!  It was supposed to be a pop-up;  I don't know what went wrong, so, like all of we crafters do, I improvised!  The  Personal Shopper club got me started with decorating the envelopes, so for this one, some hearts were punched from patterned papers and just inked and layered onto the envelope.
The second card was from a Cricut project in the Sentimentals handbook.  To improvise on the design, all the framed layers were done with Cricut markers before cutting.  A few metal and paper heart and key charms, a big heart brad and some Stamp and Punch set stamps from Paper Wishes, and of course some ribbons were added!  The envelope was layered with the card papers and a few heart punches.  Oh!  I almost forgot!  All of the solid papers are those pretty shimmery papers!  Enjoy, and I hope you feel "inspired!"

No comments:

Post a Comment