Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Creating with Tammy Tutterow

Hello Bloggers!  Recently I had an opportunity to take two classes in one day at The Scrapbooking Studio with Tammy Tutterow!  She is a very talented lady and what a great person!  This is the home decor piece made from a $1 Michael's frame, some Tim Holtz goodness, and more!


Close up of the center...
These are the great ladies who all made "the same thing, only different!  Tammy is on the right!

There is a small story to tell about the frame I am holding in the photo - I am on the left in the green sweater.  I am actually holding Tammy's class sample because I thought the class started at 1:00.  It started at 9:00 and I showed up at 11:30... after a little phone call from sister-in-law and fellow DT member Lynn...oops! It was finished the next day during a great "craft sesh" weekend with Lynn - Thanks SIS!

The "12 Things" tag book the class made was not just a mini album, but some great techniques were learned as well!  I am actually beginning to "not mind" when my hands get really inky...mostly...

The Bling Chain we made!
Close-up of the cover


And... a sneak peek of the inside pages...

It was great to meet, learn from and be inspired by Tammy!  I hope to see her again soon.  Thanks for stopping by today...Be Inspired!  Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment