Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Paper Loft Layouts - 4

Hello!  Thanks for stopping in today!  This is layout #4 from The Paper Loft class at Creating Keepsakes Convention.  Wow!  They provided alot of product for all four double-page layouts!!


For my contribution to this design, I had these cute Stickopotamus buttons in my stash.  They were already threaded and had foam tape attached, so all I had to do was decide where they were going!  Some Karen Foster Suede Scrapper's floss bows were added to the tops of the photo mats and call it done!

Quick Quotes Mocha Mama Chalk Ink was used on all the pieces.  I love that stuff!

Don't you love the title - I love this crazy tragic sometimes almost magic awful beautiful perfect life!  I am going to adopt that phrase!

See you next post!  Be Inspired!  Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment