Sunday, March 11, 2012

Diva Night Layout

This LO was made from an online Cricut class taught by the talented Cara Miller over at My Creative Classroom.  Of course, I HAD to make it my own...Different title, flower and lower border than what was taught in the class!  LOL!  The pink Bazzill that you see was cut on the Cricut and a piece of Bazzill Black Dotted Swiss was layered behind it and tapped with a white ink pad.  The photos on the right were sandwiched between the layers of cardstock. The main attraction photo of my beautiful daughter, Jessica, wearing the "haute couture" dress she designed for her very first fashion show at her first design gig, was fussy cut and layered onto a scrap of the pink.  Here is a close up of the bling....
The Jessica Simpson pose...

 And a better look at the Designer Creations made by my sweet girl... Thanks for stopping by today...be inspired!  Jules

1 comment:

  1. Hey!

    Do you by chance have any photographs of Jessica wearing this dress where we can get a sight of the whole thing? Also, do you have access to some photographs of the bridesmaids dresses and bridal gown she made for her brothers wedding?

    I'd love if you were able to email me some (of course only if you have them).

    erin@erindjacobs.com

    Thanks!!!

    -e
    www.erindjacobs.com

    PS. As always beautiful work to you, too!

    ReplyDelete