Saturday, March 3, 2012

Love to Shop Birthday Card

Well, hello!  Thanks for stopping by the blog today!  This is a card I made for my daughter's recent birthday.  The printed papers and sentiments were from a Paper Wishes personal shopper kit.  It was a little too plain for me, so I cut a frame from my Elegant Edges cart with my Cricut.  Just above the stripe border,  a Martha Stewart birthday candle edge punch was used then colored the candles with Smooch Ink in Grape Soda and Gold.  The pink heart on the Brad Buddie was stamped with a small swirl stamp.


Inside the card, brown satin ribbon was added to the tag and pocket, which was made from some leftover scraps.  The pocket was filled with cash for an upcoming Mexico trip!

She was really grateful to have the cash and loved the card, too!

It is so nice to be appreciated by your children!  It really drives home what a great joy it was to raise them (even through the teenage years!  LOL!

That's all for today, as it is time to get started on my new design
projects for The Scrapbooking Studio!


Be inspired!

Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment