Wednesday, June 27, 2012

CKC Technique Class - 2

Hello Bloggers!  Up today from CKC St. Louis
 is a layout done in the Techniques class with SEI Claire papers.  The technique here was paper-pleating.  When I got home with this one, I cheated and used my Tim Holtz paper rosette dies and the Big Shot  to make the pleated flowers!  I like the "neater" look achieved, rather than pleating the paper by hand!







 Here is a close-up of one of the flowers...


and the half-rosette over the photo...
All the pieces were chalked with Quick Quotes chalk ink in Pink Martini - sorry it's no longer available, but it sure did make the papers look great!

Some photos from my Son's wedding were added to this page - it went so well with the colors, don't you think?  And five of my six kids ended up on the page, too!  Bonus!

Also, I have to brag on my daughter in the turquoise dress, standing with her brother...she designed and made her dress, the other bridesmaids dresses and the bride's gown!  She's a pretty awesome talent!

Thanks for stopping by today!  Be Inspired!  
Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment