Monday, June 25, 2012

Quick Quotes Six Fabulous Pages

Hello fabulous bloggers!  As promised, I am sharing some photos of the projects I made at Creating Keepsakes Convention in St. Louis!

First up today are three layouts from Quick Quotes, using their One Fine Day paper line.  This first one was a little plain for me, so it was "blinged" up with some doilies and canvas flowers from my stash.!


This one was where I got the idea to use the doilies, but in a little different way...


Close up of the detail at the bottom of the second page...


The solid blue butterflies on the right page below are die-cut from canvas.  They were spritzed with a shimmer spray (I forget the brand!)  over a solid paper butterfly to get a positive and negative effect.  I'll try this again!

The big orange and blue brads were dolled up with some Quick Quotes rub-ons.


All the paper flowers on these layouts were dry-embossed with a large stylus to make them pop off the page.  Quick Quotes ink in Mango Mai Tai was used to distress all the edges and the doilies.

Stay tuned tomorrow for some more layouts! 

Until then, be inspired!

Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment