Thursday, January 3, 2013

My Mind's Eye with Stacy


Hello blog friends!  This blog post is for Stacy, the DT Coordinator at the Moline Scrapbooking Studio.  See Stacy's Blog, here.   I signed up for her class to make this mini and was not able to attend.  A few months later, I opened the kit, loved what I saw, but, alas, no instructions!   All I had to go on was the photo of the cover, which looked like this:



The papers are from the Indie Chic - Nutmeg line at My Mind's Eye

My finished cover is below.  Some background stamps and Mustard Seed Distress ink were added to the envelope for some additional color and interest.


There are lots of pockets with room for photos and even some interactive photo mats on pages 2, 8 & 9
Pages 1 & 2
Pages 3 & 4
Pages 5 & 6
Pages 9 & 10
Pages 7 & 8






Closer view of embellishments:
Pg 5





Pg 6 



Pg 10

This was a fun challenge for me, thanks to Stacy!

Be Inspired!

Jules


No comments:

Post a Comment