Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sympathy Card

 Hi Bloggers!  Thanks for stopping by today!  The card being shared today was my first attempt at creating "scenery" with stickers and chalk.  The card was cut and embossed on a Big Shot with a large label die from Spellbinders.  Then, chalk was applied to the background to look like sky and grass.  The path is chalk and brush markers.  Two sets of Mrs. Grossman's stickers were assembled and dimensionalized with tiny slivers of foam squares.  It was a tedious process, but I was pleased with the outcome.  The inside layers were cut from smaller label dies and chalked, stamped with Azure Stazon and finally, embossed with clear embossing powder.
                                                                                    I know, I know ~ no ribbons or bling on this one,   right?  Like I said, it WAS my FIRST attempt at scenery!  Baby steps!
Anyway, I hope everyone is having a fabulous day and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment